Lush Lip Scrub - Bubblegum

Monday, 4 March 2013




With the winter cold, lots of people feel the effects on their bodies, on their lips in particular. I personally have found mine getting really dry and chapping a lot more, making it harder to wear lip colour without it looking like my lips are falling apart underneath it. Enter lip scrub. This lip scrub from Lush was less than £6 for the pot, and is made mainly of caster sugar and jojoba oil. You simply rub onto your lips to remove dead skin then, after (the best part) lick it off, which is completely safe because it is made of sugar. I have come to love this product, with it becoming an important part of my beauty routine and I will definitely repurchase, and with other flavours like Popcorn and Mint, it means that there is something for everyone.


1 comment:

  1. I really need to get one of these, the winter has not been kind on my lips!!
    Thanks for the post :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete