Recently.

Wednesday, 13 March 2013



Clockwise from top left: Floral Shirt; Night out with monochrome jacket; And again; Quality Street Fun; New Lush Lip Scrub; Uni Work; Mother's Day; Alphabet Shirt

For those who follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you will know that my life recently has mainly been about avoiding deadlines and shopping instead. But my deadlines are now upon me and I have no choice but to work my ass off until the Easter holidays now. This doesn't mean there will be no posts for a while, pretty much the opposite, I will be showing you all my purchases with some haul posts and also doing some reviews of the beauty bits I have got recently. Let's just hope I can pass this semester in the mean time!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER @tiny_alis



No comments:

Post a Comment