Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer.

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer.

Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer has recently become an everyday staple in my make up routine. I'd bought it a while ago, but not got round to trying it as I'd never really thought of Soap and Glory as a make up brand. However, I read a few reviews on it and decided to finally give it a try.
The small compact itself is made up of two levels and includes a mirror. There are two shades of concealer, a peach shade to combat purples (dark circles) and a yellow shade to target redness (blemishes). The set also includes a translucent pressed powder to set the make up afterwards.
Since using this product, I have been so happy with the results. Originally I felt it was a bit caky and was worried about the application, but then I started applying it with my fingers instead of a brush, which worked much better as the product warmed up and was much easier to blend.
I would definitely repurchase this product as it has covered my dark circles better than anything else I've tried, and although I don't generally get spots or blemishes, when the odd one pops up this covers it nicely. Obviously, this wouldn't be suitable for all skin types, and darker skinned girls wouldn't be able to use this, which is the only downside. But all in all, a great product and would definitely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment