Spot On.

Friday, 29 March 2013

Leather Jacket - Mango; Spot Crop Top - Topshop Petite; Pencil Skirt - River Island; Necklace - General Pants Co.

I've never been a girl who has been a huge supporter of the crop top craze until very recently. As skater skirts and pencil skirts have become more popular, I have been able to invest in a fair few. I got this one from Topshop Petite in a size S/M but wish I'd actually got the bigger size because although it looks a nice length in the photos, when wearing it I always feel like I'm showing the bottom of my bra! I chose to opt this with a pencil skirt rather than a skater skirt purely for warmth and I feel that pencil skirts are a bit more winter daytime than skaters.
This bank holiday weekend I shall mostly be revising for my exams that are edging closer and closer, but going to spend some quality time with the family and the boyfriend too. I'm off to the Lake District for a week next weekend, so need to get as much in as I can before then!
Happy Easter everyone and have a lovely bank holiday weekend!


1 comment: