Topshop Lips in Whimsical

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Topshop Lipstick in Whimsical

March is well and truly here, and with it we welcome the start of Spring. Well, supposedly, but the snow where I live seems determined to prove otherwise. Either way, it seemed a good time to go and invest in a gorgeous peachy lip colour. I have always loved Topshop's range of lipsticks, because I really like the matte finish they give. After taking a good ten minutes to decide between three shades, I finally went with Whimsical. Whimsical is a peachy, pink, nude shade that I have been wearing so much recently. As with all Topshop lip products, it applies evenly and has a creamy texture, and leaves a great finish. The matte finish does, as with all products, leave your lips a bit vulnerable to looking chapped so make sure you prep your lips well with a scrub and balm first! I use the Lush one, and love it!
So hopefully, Spring will actually start soon and I can start to pair this gorgeous colour with some spring time outfits!

BTW, if you haven't already please nominate me in the COMPANY STYLE BLOGGER AWARDS 2013! See the badge in the top right hand corner for more details!

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried Topshop lipsticks!! will definitely try them out soon!!

    I love your blog btw!!

    www.patrinesthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great color! I've followed you now :) hope you do the same.

    http://tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete