Two Kinds of Happiness.

Saturday, 2 March 2013



Blazer - Dorothy Perkins 
Tee - H&M
Skirt - River Island
Tights - Marks and Spencer
Frilly Socks - Topshop
Boots - New Look 
Necklace - General Pants Co.
Sunglasses - Primark


Favourite Item

Monochrome Floral Jacket
This jacket was an absolute bargain and I absolutely love it. I was reading about a monochrome floral jacket that Beyoncé had worn to an NBA occasion designed by Stella McCartney on Red Carpet Fashion Awards and then the same afternoon, I found this is the Dorothy Perkins sale. It was marked at £15 in the sale, got to the till, it was down to £10 and then with student discount I managed to get this jacket down to £8.50. Could not believe it, so cheap for something so nice and I have seen one in Next since that was £45. Win. Just shows that you will never know what treasures you will find in the sales.






1 comment: