As of late.

Monday, 1 April 2013

From Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Laura Ashley Candle; Ready for a night out; The Boyf; Last Night out at uni; New Fairy Lights; Icicles; New Bedding; My little village; Back in Derby; Loving Norwich; Toy Story 3; Scream Dream.


Life recently has been slightly hectic. My last week at uni ended with all deadlines completed and a very drunken night on the town before getting the train home the next day with a suitcase I could not lift. Since I have been home, I have redecorated my bedroom and attempted to start revision for exams, but it's not going too well. I keep getting distracted and it's hard trying to fit seeing all my friends and family in around it all too. 
The Easter bank holiday has been fairly chilled, so again getting work done hasn't really happened, but I have enjoyed eating ridiculous amounts of food. So yay. Posts may be slightly sparse until I finish my exams (26th April cannot come soon enough) but after that I shall have nothing to do but blog and get in shape for summer - if it ever arrives. 
Happy Easter to all, hope you all enjoy your chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment