The Sun Has Got His Hat On.

Tuesday, 23 April 2013



Varsity Jacket - University; Vest Top - H&M; Tassle Skirt - Zara; Necklace - River Island; Waistcoat - New Look; Sunglasses - H&M; Bag - ASOS; Nails - Collection 2000 in 43 Fruit Salad.
Wow I haven't blogged in so long! Exams are currently taking up pretty much all my time, but with the sun out and all I couldn't really resist doing an outfit post! I finish exams for summer on Friday afternoon and then get to go down to the South coast for a few days after I finish so that will be a nice break from the stress, especially if this weather keeps up! Then I'll be heading back to my Mum and Dad's for the weekend, and having a trip to Alton Towers with some friends from home and then my birthday is coming up shortly after so I have a lot to look forward to!

My outfit may be slightly optimistic for the temperature but when the sun comes out I can't help but whack on the skirts and flip flops. I know the colours aren't exactly spring-like but I think it's a nice way to wear monochrome for a day look. I love the nail colour too, my camera wasn't really behaving so they aren't exactly the colour they look in real life but I will instagram a picture that you can check too so that might be a better example.

Hope you all enjoy the lovely weather!

8 comments:

  1. Fun post, and yes, I am definitely enjoying the arrival of spring :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your varsity jacket! I am so happy the sun has finally turned up i'm making the most of it bare legs and no coat! haha xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovvve your nailpolish colour! You look gorgeous :) xx

    ihatepolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail varnish colour is gorgeous!

    prettypugly.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete