Bounce.

Thursday, 2 May 2013

Sunglasses - H&M; Necklace - H&M; Crop Top - New Look; Skirt- River Island; Shoes - Havainas; Jacket - Topshop (similar here); Bag - ASOS (similar here).
Apologies for not posting this yesterday, but life got in the way, as it does, and it has now fallen to today to post this outfit. It has been lovely weather recently so the shorts and the skirts and the bare legs have been out. Whilst visiting my boyfriend, I went for a little shop and although I was quite good, since I was saving myself for this weekend's big shop in Leicester, I still managed to get a few nice pieces. The crop top and the necklace were two items that I picked up. The crop top was £6 from New Look, and with student discount it was even more of a bargain! The necklace was around £12 and I love it, I just think it is such a great statement piece and I can tell it is going to get a lot of wear.
I did buy 3 other necklaces this week- it has been a bit of a jewellery period I think - so I will do a post on those in the next couple of days. I also got a gorgeous little cropped jumper/top thing from Primark with a cute little elephant print on it which was £6 too.
All in all, I think I have done quite well to hold myself back but equally I cannot wait for this weekend! I am also going to Alton Towers tomorrow with some girlfriends which should be amazing, but you may not be hearing from me now until Sunday. If you want updates be sure to follow my INSTAGRAM and my TWITTER.


6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! Love your blog xx

    http://youngbeautybloggeronabudget.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great post love :)

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt, my favourite shape and what a great colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt and have fun at Alton Towers - I've never been there. I'm a massive wimp and would be the one that holds all the bags, ha.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutly adore the colour of this skirt! it looks great with the colour of the crop top too :)

    ReplyDelete