My Summer Necklaces

Saturday, 25 May 2013

Clockwise from Left: Spike Necklace - General Pants Co.; Aztec Style Necklace - H&M; Gold Bar Necklace - H&M; Neon Chain Necklace - Primark; Peace Necklace - River Island; Chain Necklace - Topshop.
Due to moving out of my flat and my clothes being packed away in suitcases and various other containers, Tiny Alis has been a bit starved of fashion posts recently, so I thought I would mix things up and do an accessories post. These are a few necklaces that I have been rocking a lot recently as we come into summer. I think they add jazz to a normally plain outfit, especially as monochrome is such a trend now, the two with colour can really make an outfit pop.

4 comments:

  1. I love absoluely ALL of these,

    I hate moving...good luck!!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pieces, I would surely buy those kinds too :)

    Btw, I'd like to invite you to join on my blog's first ever giveaway brought to you by Oasap! It'll mean so much to me if you join <3 Enter the contest here http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-blog-giveaway-oasap.html
    Contest will end on June 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these, especially the ice cream one! xx

    ReplyDelete