Current Loves - Soap & Glory

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion and Soap & Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub
Boots have yet again blessed us with 3 for 2 on basically everything that I love so a couple of weeks ago I decided after using up all of my Flake Away Body Scrub, to go on a bit of a Soap & Glory splurge. After about 30 minutes of scouring through the shelves, a lost product due to a holey bag (Yes I am still annoyed at myself) and countless uses later, I think I can label this as love.

These products are from the newer ranges that don't carry the traditional Soap & Glory scent, but they are still lovely! I went for this Pulp Friction Body Scrub rather than repurchasing my Flake Away, because I always found it left a sort of layer of moisture on the skin that made it hard to then shave my legs or use fake tanner well afterwards. Perfect for winter, but with summer's arrival, the pasty legs and arms are finding less places to hide and so tanning is essential - incidentally the lost product was the One Night Tanned Instant Beach-Bronze Buttergel. This scrub is the best I have ever used for tanning prep. FACT. I would thoroughly recommend it. The Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion has also been gracing my bod recently. I find it just as moisturising as The Righteous Butter but the pump makes it so much easier to use. I think that this is going to become a long-term love indeed.

I have heard that Soap & Glory are soon to be changing their packaging. I will miss the 50s pin up style , but I am interested to see what they have in store!

Finally, GFC is soon to be disappearing from our screen so if you haven't already, be sure to follow my blog via bloglovin'!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really love to try out the Pulp Friction body scrub to prep for my fake tan before my wedding shower!

      Delete
  2. Loveee soap and glory, you should try the sugar crush range!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete