RAINBOW WEEK: Blue

Friday, 28 June 2013

W E E K !


Playsuit - New Look; Denim Cropped Jacket - Topshop; Navy Eyeshadow - Bourjois; Topshop Nails in World's End; Essie Nail Polish in Bikini So Teeny.
Welcome to BLUE FRIDAY! This was an easy one for me because blue is well and truly my colour, the only difficulty was cutting it down to five picks! First up we have the beaut floral playsuit from New Look, which was a present for my birthday. I love it so much, I can wear it day or night with heels or flats and it always looks just so summery and nice. The Demin Jacket from Topshop is a great item to pair with it as well. I picked this up a couple of years ago after craving it for like ever. £40 but so worth the money. Beauty wise, I have two nail polishes (again), the first is from Topshop called World's End which is a lovely pastel blue, and the second is Essie's famous Bikini So Teeny which is more of a lilac pastel blue. My last pick is the navy blue eyeshadow from Bourjois, which I adore so much. A great trick to use with it is to wet the brush and use it as an eyeliner. Makes your eyes pop.

Only two more days left of Rainbow Week. What are your picks for BLUE?

No comments:

Post a Comment