RAINBOW WEEK: Green

Thursday, 27 June 2013

W E E K !

Clutch - Primark; Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara; Topshop Nails in Venus Fly Trap; Barry M Nail Paint Gelly Hi Shine in Green Berry; Essie Nail Polish in Mojito Madness.

Day number 4 of Rainbow week already! Today is GREEN THURSDAY! Yes most of it is make up again but I couldn't pick between these three nail colours. Mojito Madness by Essie is the newest addition to my collection, when I managed to snag it for £1.99 from Fragrance Direct. The Barry M Greenberry is one of my favourite summer colours and I will be very sad when I have to put it away for winter; and finally Topshop Nails in Venus Fly Trap is an amazing pastel lime green. All three are beautiful and I just couldn't leave any of them out. The final make up item is the Lycra Flex Scandaleyes Mascara by Rimmel, which is my current mascara of choice. Very cheap but gives an amazing, wide-eyed effect, so is definite value for money. My final pick is this clutch from Primark, which cost me less than £10 and I have used so much! It's big enough to fit a sneaky pair of flats in for a night out, which is an extra bonus. It also matches perfectly with Venus Fly Trap.

So only 3 more days left of Rainbow Week! What are your picks for GREEN THURSDAY?

4 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed reading your Rainbow Week, made me realise I really need more colour in my wardrobe!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! Yeah colour is the best!

      x

      Delete
  2. I love your blog from first sight! Really detailed and descriptive.

    www.silvannie.blogsoft.com

    ReplyDelete