RAINBOW WEEK: Pink

Saturday, 29 June 2013

W E E K !



Okay first prize goes to those who have realised that Pink is not in the rainbow at this point but I felt that indigo and blue were too similar so I decided Pink would be a smart replacement. So welcome to PINK SATURDAY! My first pick is this Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels, the perfect peach shade and such a great cream formula. I feel like it stays on my face all day, and as you can see I have hit pan so you can trust me when I say it has been well loved. My second make up pick is another of the Kate Moss Matte Collection in the colour in 101. This is the colour I will be wearing at a wedding later this summer and it is just the perfect shade. My final make up pick is the Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Rose Libertine. I know this is a fav of Essie Button and has joined my favourite colours too. The perfume here is called Cheeky Alice. I love the Alice range from Vivienne Westwood, the day I finished my Naughty Alice perfume was a sad day. I don't know what I love more about it the name or the scent. My final pick is the Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion which featured in a post not long ago. I LOVE THIS. There are no other words. But check that post if you are more interested.

Only one more day of Rainbow Week left, what are your picks for pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment