RAINBOW WEEK: Red

Monday, 24 June 2013

R A I N B O W W E E K !

Welcome to Rainbow Week on Tiny Alis! This week I shall be posting everyday, each day a different colour with 5 of my favourite fashion and beauty picks. This is inspired by the Colours of The Rainbow TAG over on YouTube, but since I'm not quite ready to commit to making a channel I thought I would start with a week of blog posts. Let's get started, welcome to RED MONDAY.

Wedges - Zara; Lipstick - Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Collection in 110; Revlon Nail Polish - One Perfect Coral; Mini Spot Zip Bag - Cath Kidston; Dress - Wal G at Topshop (similar here).
Red was always going to be an easy one for me since I am obsessed with the colour. I wear it a lot clothes-wise and in terms of beauty, well who doesn't love a red lip? The wedges were from Zara last year, so are no longer in stock, but I wear them on nearly every night out because they are so comfortable. They cost around £40, but cost per wear means they are probably worth about 20p now. The lipstick from the Kate Moss matte collection for Rimmel is a long term favourite. Chances are if I am wearing a red lip, it's this lipstick. I love everything about it. The formula on these are great and I just bought another colour recently which may be making an appearance later in the week! The nail polish was part of a Latest in Beauty beauty box I bought. It's from Revlon and is just the perfect coral red. Long lasting and pretty chip resistant, I just love it. The Cath Kidston bag has been my saviour in my first year of university. It carries an insane amount of books, is waterproof, well made and generally just amazing. This was a gift from my Mum when I got into uni and I have used it for everything from ferrying my life between my flat and the library, to ferrying it between Norwich and Bournemouth. Finally the dress. This dress is probably one of the most flattering items of clothing that I own. Absolutely amazing on hourglass shapes, but I am pretty sure anyone could wear it. I got this in the sales just before Halloween last year in Topshop for £12, and could not even count the amount of times I have worn it. Definitely one of my favourites.

So that concludes RED MONDAY. What are your picks for the colour red?

1 comment:

  1. i like red and the stuffs! pretty

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete