RAINBOW WEEK: Violet

Sunday, 30 June 2013

W E E K !


Sandals - Topshop; Real Techniques Eye Brushes; Topshop Nails in Parma Violet; Tangle Teezer; Wellies - Wilkinsons.
So we have finally come to the final day of Rainbow Week! Today is VIOLET SUNDAY!
The first item is some sandals I got from Topshop last summer for my holidays, they came in a bunch of colours but these were my fav. They are well loved and I wear them so much. I really hope Topshop bring back the range at some point. The second item is the Real Techniques Eye Brushes, which are amazing. I use them almost every day. After subscribing to Pixiwoo on Youtube I knew I had to have them and I own about 5 other Real Techniques Brushes. Next up is my Tangle Teezer, which has been a cult product for forever now so I won't bore you with details, but yes, LOVE. The next product is Parma Violet from Topshop which is the perfect lilac shade. There have been so many nail varnishes in my Rainbow Week, I'm tempted to do a post on my fav shades. The final product is these cheap wellies from Wilkinsons. They have been my saviour in the snow other the past winter and hopefully they won't be needed as much this year.

So that brings us to the end of VIOLET SUNDAY! and the end of Rainbow Week. Thanks to those who have read everyday! What are you Rainbow picks?!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete