The Bargain: Yellow Satchel

Monday, 17 June 2013

Yellow Satchel - F&F at Tesco - £5
So despite desperately trying to hold back my spending at the moment, a few odd things have slipped through the net. Prime example is this cute little satchel I picked up from F&F at Tesco. For years I have been pretty pessimistic about Tesco's clothing brand but I actually found a couple of things on a recent food shop. This satchel is a gorgeous little summer replacement for my well-loved (falling to pieces) ASOS satchel that I bought to go to Leeds Fest in 2011, and has sadly seen better days. I will be keeping it for such festival occasions, but for other (less muddy) outings this summer, I have decided to stick with this little number. In such a beaut shade of yellow, who could resist it?

Also, as of July 1st GFC will no longer exist! Sob sob. However, if you hop over to Bloglovin' you will find and can follow all my posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment