The Outfit: Breton

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Topshop Joni Jeans in Black, Monki Breton Stripe Top (similar here), H&M Gold Bar Necklace, Zara Leather Heeled Sandals, F&F at Tesco Satchel.
So you may have noticed that recently outfit posts have been few and far between on this blog. Apologies. Since going back to work, it seems like I am wearing the same uniform constantly and other than that I live in pjs - don't judge me I'm a student. However, after spontaneous dinner plans, I finally have somewhere to get dressed up for. I'm going for smart casual. My Joni jeans have been worn and worn and worn, and are still going, and I am going to pair them with this striped top from Monki that I found in the sale - if you haven't checked that out yet you should, BARGAINS. My birthday shoes from Zara will finally be getting their first official outing and so will my little sunshine satchel that I blogged about the other day, paired with my trusty H&M necklace. So happy to be out of fully black clothes for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment