Current Loves #2 - Cleansing Duo

Saturday, 6 July 2013

Soap & Glory Face, Soap and Clarity Facial Cleanser; Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Facial Cleanser.
Okay, so it seems that all my current loves are from Soap & Glory, but I was desperate to try tell you about my new cleansing duo, so I couldn't help it. On a recent splurge at Boots ton their 3 for 2, I picked up these two lovelies, which I had been waiting to purchase for a while but wanted to wait for the new packaging. I'll address the new packaging first... Soap & Glory have become well known for their 50s pin up style branding but have recently decided on a more stripped back - but still colourful - look. I personally love it, and I haven't even seen the whole collection yet. I believe it is only changing on skincare, so your body and make up favourites may stay the same.

Moving onto the products themselves, I have started using Face, Soap and Clarity in the mornings as it really wakes up the skin. It is a gel textured cleanser with tiny microbeads in, that really gets your skin ready for the day. Peaches and Clean is my new night time cleanser, as it does a brilliant job of taking off make up at the end of the day but still giving your skin a nice clean. It also smells AMAZING and the pump makes it even better. What I really like about both of these products is that they actually tell you how much of the product you are going to need (Face, Soap and Clarity is a grape sized portion and Peaches and Clean is 2 pumps). Overall I am really glad I purchased these two products and I would really recommend them to anyone with normal skin.

What are your favourite cleansers at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment