No 7 Protect and Perfect Foundation and No 7 Match Made Service

Sunday, 7 July 2013

No. 7 Protect and Perfect Foundation
 I can admit that I have always been a bit of a foundation-phobe. With skin as pale as mine, I have had more mishaps with foundation than I can count, to the point where I packed in wearing it all together. I recently re-entered into the arena of face bases with the Garnier BB Cream - not bad, but not amazing - but with a wedding to attend in August I knew I needed to sort my face out.

I'm sure you will have seen the adverts for the No 7 Match Made service, where a beauty advisor will electronically pick the correct shade of foundation for you. Now, I must say here. This did not work for me. The lady said I was the second lightest shade and then upon application I was very much not. But all was saved when she matched me to Calico. I do think that the service works most times, for example my Mum had no problems with it, but I would advise fair skinned girls to try it in store before buying it.

Moving on to the foundation itself. I asked the beauty advisor for a foundation that would make my skin look dewy but that would last me a long day, and she recommended this one straight away. This foundation is a light to medium coverage, contains SPF 15 and is hypo-allergenic - and that's just the beginning. Over time this foundation also claims to give you younger looking skin, as it contains the same ingredients as the Protect and Perfect Serum, so prolonged use is meant to be an advantage. Being only 19 I don't know how much I can comment on the anti-ageing effects, but the flawless radiant finish is something I have definitely noticed. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a long lasting foundation, with a dewy, radiant finish. At £16.50, it is one of the more expensive foundations by No 7, but even then it's hardly breaking the bank and just think of all the Boots points!




No comments:

Post a Comment