The Haul: Boots, Topshop, Zara & River Island.

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

This week my poor bank account took quite the thrashing after a couple of days of shopping. For once, the majority of my money didn't go on clothes and actually was spent in a big Boots shop. Here is a peek at what I purchased!

BOOTS (and Topshop)

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake; Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach; Soap & Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Powder; Topshop Illuminating Bronzer; Stila Convertible Colour in Lilium; Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze; Soap & Glory Sit Tight Intense XS Gel; Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Concealer in 02; Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel; Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover; Origins Ginzing Moisturiser; Elnett Heat Protect Styling Spray in Volume; Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray.
Other than the Maybelline Concealer, these were all products I was trying for the first time. There are some pretty cult products in there such as the Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, Stila Convertible Colour and the Bourjois Magic Nail Pot, but I also managed to squeeze in some relatively new releases like the Bourjois Lip Crayon and the Origins Moisturiser. I haven't used any of these products enough to give a proper review yet, but I plan to review all of them in time, so if there is anything you are desperate to hear about, leave me a comment!

TOPSHOP, RIVER ISLAND & ZARA

Topshop Mom Jeans in Bleach Acid Wash; River Island Kimono (not on site); Zara Chunky Heels (sale); Zara Asymmetric Dress (Sale). 
Like I said, clothes was not a huge haul but what I got I love. The Mom jeans have been on my list forever and I love them. I am currently experimenting with the best way to wear them since I have the shortest torso ever. They do look amazing with the kimono I picked up from River Island though, and the heels from Zara, which I am obsessed with. My final purchase was this dress from Zara. I have been wearing less and less dresses this summer, mainly because I can't find any that I love. This Zara one has changed that for me though, the asymmetric detailing at the hem just makes it a bit different. Outfit posts coming soon hopefully! As with the beauty items, anything you want to see first let me know with a comment!

As for now I shall go back to saving money and give my card a little break!


2 comments:

  1. Great haul, looking forward to your opinion on these products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, Love your shoes.

    keep In touch

    ReplyDelete