Duo Alert: Stila Convertible Colour and Soap and Glory Glow All Out

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Soap & Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Radiance Face Powder and Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium
When summer comes around I tend to embrace the bronzed look whole heartedly, but sometimes there are occasions where the bronze glow isn't entirely right, and I have to dip back into my blushers. Recently I have been loving using these two products together for a nice glowy complexion that summer will still allow. The Soap & Glory Glow All Out Face Powder was a blogger influenced purchase after Fleur from Fleur de Force wrote a great review on it. It really gives a lovely subtle glow to the face and is one of the best high street highlighters that I have tried, and is an absolute bargain. I pair this with a Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium, which is a pale ish pink in the pan but comes out as a nice glowy rose tint on the skin. I normally apply a couple of layers onto the apple of my cheeks before popping the highlighter along the top of my cheek bones. The two together give a radiant finish to the skin, which is enough to impress me!




1 comment:

  1. Love your eyeliner.

    I have tagged you for Liebster Award, check out the details at http://www.candycrow.com/2013/08/liebster-award_11.html

    ReplyDelete