St. Ives 2013

Saturday, 24 August 2013

I have just got back from a week in St. Ives with my family, and had a wonderful time. If you don't know where St. Ives is, it is a small town in the South of Cornwall, which is beautiful. I wouldn't normally share holiday snaps but this place was just too freaking pretty not to share, so prepare yourself for a very photo heavy post and I hope you enjoy!

Balcony View


























Places in St. Ives I would recommend

Pels - (Picture 3) Recommended to me by my boyfriend's brother-in-law. Great rocky road.
Bumbles Tea Room - Another recommendation. Cute as a button.
Olive's Cafe - (Pictures 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) My parents favourite cafe.

Eden Project - This is slightly out of St Ives - about an hour drive - but, it is so worth it for an amazing day out. The Eden Project is really cool and engaging, not just a boring science place. As a student, I got in for less than £20 and that ticket will last me for a year so it really is value for money as well.

Hope you enjoyed the photos! If you enjoyed more of a lifestyle post let me know, I really enjoyed making it so if you like I shall do more!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos.

    My recent post

    http://www.candycrow.com/2013/08/revlon-eyeliner-pencil-swatches-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second I thought you meant St. Ives as in the skincare company :P. It looks like an amazing place!

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete