The Bargain: Bumble and bumble Thickening Hair Spray

Sunday, 18 August 2013

Elle September 2013 Issue with Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray - £4
Whilst making the annual magazine haul before my holiday last week (I got my count up to 7 this year), I spied this little gem on the shelves. Now I don't normally read Elle - I'm a Glamour or Company girl through and through - but I know a good freebie when I see one and this month Elle are offering a 50ml sample of the Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray. I have already raved about my love for the cult product that is the Bumble and bumble Surf Spray on this blog, but I have never really branched out into any of the other products that B&b has to offer - despite scouring the shelves of the counter in Boots every time I go in. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to give another product a whirl and with the magazine costing £4 you have just got yourself a £7.50 sample for free!

If that isn't enough for you to rip it off the shelf, then the contents of this month's issue just might convince you. Katy Perry is this month's cover,  coming back with a brand new album and single very shortly, there is an interview that promises to tell all on her love life amongst other things. Get your issue while they are still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment