The Haul #2: Drugstore Beauty

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold and Pomegranate; Bourjois Cream Blush in Rose Tender; Bourjois 1 Second Gel Polish in Blue Moonlight; Topshop Matte Nails in Dress Up; Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Varnish in Disco Fever and Rhythm and Blues; Sleek Face Form Kit; Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paint in Maganese Purple; Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Light Porcelain; The Body Shop Peppermint Soothing Foot Scrub; Maybelline Babylips in Intense Care and Pink Punch; L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverRiche Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry, Fine Hair.
Yet again my bank balance has taken a bit of a beating and I won't deny I am feeling a bit of shoppers' guilt over this one. However, on the plus side, I love pretty much everything I have bought, so I can't be too down in the dumps about it! Like my last haul, almost all these things are brand new purchases without any previous testing (apart from the Colour Tattoos). I have finally completed my EverRiche Collection (post coming soon) by purchasing the shampoo and conditioner, so my OCD has been appeased for the time being! The foot scrub was on offer for half price and the Babylips are finally back in stock after the frenzy of their release. Most of these things are bits and bobs I have picked up for my AW13 Beauty Series, which is coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Have you made any exciting purchases recently?

1 comment:

  1. Can`t wait for your EverRiche post:) Love your blog very much!

    liz-breygel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete