The Look: Back to School

Friday, 6 September 2013

Products used: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in 02 Nude; Garnier BB Cream in Light; Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels (similar here); No 7 Stay Perfect Mascara in Black; Maybelline Babylips in Pink Punch; No 7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in 20 Leaf (similar here); Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and on Bronze.

I may have finished school two years ago now (wow that went fast), but I will be heading back to uni in a couple of weeks, so the new, fresh feeling that September brings is something I know all too well. However, it does also mean that the festival esque beauty trends of the summer die down to bring us a more professional look. I personally wouldn't have got away with much make up at the school I attended, so a minimal look was always necessary.

For this look, I applied the BB Cream as a base, as it is a fairly light product, with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I added my faaav concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes, then blended the Topshop Blush onto the apples of my cheeks with my Real Techniques Stipling Brush. For the eyes, I applied my Maybelline Colour Tattoo and blended with a fluffy brush. I lined the lower lash line with the khaki eyeliner by No 7, before applying the Stay Perfect Mascara from No 7 as well. All these products last really well on me, which means that there will be minimal touch ups during the day. Finally I slicked on the Babylips in Pink Punch to add a small pop of colour.

What kind of look are you going to be rocking for back to school/uni?

No comments:

Post a Comment