Casetagram Phone Case

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Casetagram Phone Case


After dropping my beloved Samsung down the toilet a couple of months ago, I was informed by my provider that if I waited a tiny bit longer, I could get the new iPhone 5S. For two or three weeks I braved it with a retro, internet less, old-school phone, and when the day came that my beautiful iPhone arrived, I never wanted to have to use the old phone again. So I vowed two things, firstly to be especially careful with my phone around toilets, and secondly to get myself a case. 

I had seen the Casetagram a while ago on Lily Pebbles’ blog, but at the time, didn’t want to buy one for a Samsung that I knew I would be upgrading soon. But now I had a beautiful new phone to dress up, so I took the plunge and ordered my case. Casetagram are a company that allow you to make a customised case with your own pictures, will manufacture it and then send it to you. I made a collage of the people and places I love, along with a cheeky snippet of one of my favourite sayings too. The case itself is sturdy and well made, and the service from Casetagram was brilliant. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, it may be a bit pricey for what people would normally spend on a phone case, but I wanted one to last rather than swap mine up all the time. The price also varies on the model of phone you have, mine was around £25. It’s also something that lots of people have complimented me on, having something so unique to me is really nice! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted to get one of these! It's such a lovely way to personalise your phone :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea! I would love to get a phone case like this.
    New follower via bloglovin' xo
    PlushLuxe

    ReplyDelete