I'm Back

Sunday, 17 November 2013

So as you may or may not have noticed, Tiny Alis has been a bit AWOL for the last month or so. Yet again life has got in the way of my blogging schedule, and it has had to take a bit of back seat. As for now though I am back, with a more organised format so hopefully that will continue through and be easier to keep an eye on.

The new schedule will involve 4 posts a week. Monday and Friday will both be normal reviews, Wednesday will be a make up look and Sunday will be a little bit of whatever I fancy! First post goes up tomorrow!

You might have also noticed that the blog has had a bit of makeover! This is down to Elevator Musik, so if you are on the lookout for a new blog layout then turn your direction towards her, she has some great ones! I have also started a Product Directory Page now, so if you want to find any products I have reviewed quickly check in there first. It will be updated at the end of every month.

Make sure you check back tomorrow for the latest post and thank you for all sticking with Tiny Alis.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Versatile Award. Check out my post http://gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/versatile-award.html for more info if interested :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete