Maybelline Brow Drama

Friday, 22 November 2013


Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown
In terms of brows, the high street had a mighty great big hole in it, in terms of the lack of eyebrow gel. All the high end brands seem to offer some kind of eyebrow fixer or other, and all the drugstore seemed to be able to offer was Natural Collection Clear Mascara. So when Maybelline released their Brow Drama range, budget beauty junkies all breathed a sigh of relief, and I rushed out to get my hands on one. 

It comes in three shades: Deep Blonde, Medium Brown and Dark Brown. I use the Medium Brown shade, which works well with my brow colour, especially since dying my hair brunette. What I really love about this product is the wand, a larger ball on the end of a skinny mascara-esque brush, which makes it easy to get even the smaller hairs. The formula itself is great, though I would say less is definitely more with this one, even though it is tinted, layering it on will make your brows crispy as hell. These retail for around a fiver in Boots, compared with some high end offerings going for around £20, so if the price doesn’t convince you, I don’t know what else will! 

4 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I fell in love with it. Following now via GFC, can't wait to read more!

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to pick this up, sounds very good for the price and i love Maybelline. xx

    Claire does beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange wand! I'd love to give it a try though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wand does looks weird, but this definitely sounds great and like something i need to try xx

    ReplyDelete