Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Little Bo Peep

Friday, 29 November 2013



Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Little Bo Peep

I was first introduced to this shade a few months ago by Suzie from Hello October, and after I saw her wear it, went out and bought it before completely just forgetting about it entirely. However, a couple of weeks ago Lily Melrose featured it on her blog, and after remembering it was a colour I already owned, I figured it was time to give it another try.

Now describing the colour of this polish is what confuses me. In the bottle, it looks a very pale sky blue. On application, it looks almost like a light grey, and then in other lights it looks lilac. Either way, I think that the uncertainty of it makes me like it even more. In terms of formula, the 60 Seconds range from Rimmel isn’t my favourite, because they definitely take longer than a minute to dry. This shade also took 3 coats before it was opaque, and a base coat is definitely necessary, but for the colour it’s worth it. This is definitely unique to any other colour I have in my collection, and although pastels are more associated with Spring, I feel like the grey undertone gives it an Autumn/Winter edge.

4 comments:

  1. nice article, color is also for Autumn/Winter, love you're blog
    shall we follow?bloglovin/facebook?
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I followed you on Bloglovin' :)

      Delete
  2. I've always really liked this range and found they do dry quickly. LOVE this colour! Agree on the uncertainty thing x

    Jodie Marie
    à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color looks lovely, my favorite color from the line is jaded. x
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete