Made Up - Scarlett Johansson Marie Claire Cover Make Up Look

Wednesday, 20 November 2013






I love Scarlett Johansson, so when I saw her on the cover of Marie Claire this month, safe to say I was pretty over excited. I loved her look on the cover so I thought I'd give it a go at recreating it for you, with drug store products. Scarlett's make up was done by Christian McCulloch for Dolce & Gabbana, who used all Dolce & Gabanna products. There is also a free gift in the form of a Rituals Fortune Scrub this month as well, so its well worth snapping up!

Products used in order: 
No 7 Protect and Perfect Foundation in Calico; Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in 02; No 7 Eye Shadow in Wheatsheaf; Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - colours used Faint & Crave; Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude; Eyeko Eyelash Curlers; No 7 Stay Perfect Mascara in Black; Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel; Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown; Sleek Face Form Kit in Light; Rimmel Lipstick from the Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Collection in 110.

6 comments:

  1. love this make-up:) you look wonderful:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    if you don't mind please klick on my banners and links in this post:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/2013/11/sheinside-clothes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ootd! I love how your makeup look came out! :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alis!
    I nominated you to take part in something called the Liebster Award, check out the post on my blog for more info.
    www.jessblogsbeauty.weebly.com

    Jess x x

    ReplyDelete