It's Beginning To Smell A Lot Like Christmas!

Friday, 6 December 2013

The Body Shop Candied Ginger Body Butter (last year's edition); Primark Christmas Cinnamon Clove Scented Candle; Sainsbury's Spiced Apple & Fig Handwash Limited Edition.




Every year when Christmas starts to come around, one of the things I look forward to the most is the Christmas scented stuff starts to fill the shelves and I won't lie, when the sales come round I definitely stock up for the following year. This year's reappearance was in the form of The Body Shop Body Butter, which I believe was last year's Christmas range. It smells like really sweet ginger bread men, so it's perfect for me! This year's additions come from Primark and Sainsbury's. This candle from Primark was just over £1 which is an absolute bargain, and it smells amazing! They have some lovely candles in their home ware range at the moment, so I encourage you to check it out. Finally, a bargain hand-wash from Sainsbury's, which I can't find on the website to reference the price, but I can't imagine it was much. Hand-wash is a nice way to subtlety introduce a scent into your home, and this one is lovely.

What Christmas smelling products will you have this Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. I love me some body shop body butters! great post. x

    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete