L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution

Monday, 9 December 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution
When Bioderma was released, the bloggosphere went a little bit crazy. The downsides to the product were the difficulty that everyone went through trying to get hold of it before it was released into UK pharmacies and also the price. £15 for a bottle of micellar water, well I wasn't convinced... However, when L'Oreal released their micellar offering as part of their Skin Perfection Range for only a fiver, I thought it was a good time to jump on the band wagon and see what all the fuss was about.

Turns out, the fuss was worth it. As someone who used face wipes pretty religiously throughout my teenage years, before moving onto proper cleansing when I started university, micellar water seems to be the thing that's been missing in my routine. I liked cleansing all my make up off with a flannel and a balm cleanser, and still do that step after using this product, but before this it would take a couple of flannels to remove a full face of make up and then eye make up on top of that, before feeling truly cleansed. This Micellar Solution takes off that top layer, making the second cleansing step a lot less time consuming and probably a lot more productive as the products used can reap their benefits a bit more.

I normally apply this onto a cotton wool pad (the bigger the better) and just wipe away. It dissolves the make up almost instantly and is also really good for eye make up too. I'm really glad I got this and for a fiver you can't really go wrong pricewise either. Have you tried any micellar waters?

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to try this, my routine is so basic but it works for my irritating skin!

    I used to wipe my make-up off with a flannel too but for some unknown reason I'd break out terribly!

    Do you use warm or cold water when using a flannel?

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be breaking out if you just use water and a flannel because you aren't using any product that directly removes the make up, which might mean that some is being left behind on the skin and therefore breaking you out. I use a flannel with warm water to remove my second step of cleanser, which will be up on here next week! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I"ve never seen this before :)

    Kayla
    http://sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of this, think I'm going to have to purchase!
    xxx
    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently using this one as well and I really enjoy it. It doesn't break me out, it's very gentle even when I use it on my eyes, such a bargain :)
    x Astrid | http://petitmocha.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used this product before, but by the looks of it it's worth buying!

    http://kateheidi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete