Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks

Monday, 23 December 2013



Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks in Let's Get Naked and As You Like Victoria

I am and have always been a girl more partial to a matte lip, but when Rimmel re-released their Moisture Renew range, certain colours kept catching my eye on my trips into Boots and I eventually took the plunge and started out with Let's Get Naked, a beautiful nude shade. Being a bit of an English Rose, I am not really able to venture into the very pale nude lips area without washing myself out completely so pinky nudes are the shades I stick to. Saying that though, I have never loved a nude lipstick as much as this one, it is just so gosh darn beautiful. I have owned this for around a month and a half now and I think I can safely say it has now taken the place of my favourite lipstick of all time. Since I was so happy with Let's Get Naked (and Boots was still running their dangerous 3 for 2 offer) I decided to pick up another shade, a bright hot pink called As You Like Victoria. You will have seen this shade in my first Made Up Christmas Look, and as you can see from those photos, the colour payout is awesome. I have always wanted a bright pink lipstick because it's a bit of a twist on a red lip and I love this shade. It is beaut.

First of all with these products, I love the packaging, just loving purple a lot at the moment. The formula of this range is incredibly moisturising - as you would expect from the name - and application is really easy. I would say, especially with the brighter shades - they may need blotting a tad just to make sure they last, but other than that I have found that they have great staying power.

I think this is a range I will definitely be purchasing a few other shades of, any recommendations? Have you tried any of the range?

2 comments:

  1. These Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks are my favourite drugstore lipstick formula - they're amazing! xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these lipsticks and i also love your blog! glad i came across it :) now following you on blogger and instagram xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete