Rimmel Space Dust in Total Eclipse

Friday, 20 December 2013

Rimmel Space Dust in Total Eclipse
I don't know what it is about Christmas, but it brings out the glitter lover in everyone - including me. If you go through my nail varnish collection I think there is a grand total of 4 glitters, however after seeing Alix from I Covet Thee post on her Instagram a picture of this beauty, since I was heading to Boots the same day I thought it would be rude not to pick it up while everything was on three for two. (By the way, if you haven't already checked out her blog, you totally should, definitely one of my favourites to read on the regular...)

Anyway back to the polish. What I love about this is that it gives a block colour glitter effect, not like a topcoat. This shade has a mainly black colour to it, but there are flecks of navy, dark green and purple all in this baby and it is definitely one of those that keeps you staring at your tips all day. The only bad thing, as with all glitters, it's a pain to get off, and I can't rely on my trusty Bourjois pot to remove it - it takes a bit more elbow grease. It lasts for a long time without chipping though, at least 4 or 5 days, so if you're in it for the long haul anyway that shouldn't be a problem and I have definitely got my eye on the gold shade as well!

What do you think of the Space Dust range? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think that color looks pretty intense but dazzling in its own way. I would wear it to NYE party ;)


    YURI of Two Thousand Things
    My Current Post: FASHION Feature: Lolly Watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i look at this, i think: wow that is beautiful and god that must be awful to take off LOL

    check out my latest posts?

    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete