Roger & Gallet Bois D'Orange Fragrance Coffret

Monday, 16 December 2013

Roger & Gallet Bois D'Orange Fragrance Coffret - £32*




As it comes round to Christmas, there is always a big rise in the number of gift sets available on the high street, which is great. As someone who is travelling up and down the country a lot, the smaller samples that come in Christmas Gift Sets are a welcome addition to my collection. Roger & Gallet have just released their Christmas range, which is available on Feel Unique. I had never actually heard of the brand before, but they have been making perfume since 1862, so they must be doing something right!

In the set you will get one 50ml Shower Gel, one 50ml body lotion and one 100ml perfume. I am personally a massive fan of citrus scents, so this is definitely scent range that appeals to me, and is probably the sort of thing I would use in a morning shower to perk myself up a bit. The three products together make a lovely set, which all smells amazing, but also (the body lotion is particular here) are very nourishing to the skin, which can sometimes be an issue with gift set items.

I have already decided to get this as a Christmas present for my Mum, and I am seriously considering investing in the Fleur de Figuier set as a cheeky present to myself! The perfume itself is normally £32 so you are pretty much getting two products for free, and this was also on offer last time I checked on Feel Unique, so definitely check it out!

What Christmas gift sets are you loving this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment