TAG: This or That?

Sunday, 15 December 2013




Makeup
 Blush or Bronzer - Bronzer, I'm pale so a bit of colour is important.
 Lip Gloss or Lip Stick - Lipstick. All the way. I prefer the finish, and it's less sticky!
 Eyeliner or Mascara - Mascara. 
 Foundation or Concealer - Concealer. 
 Natural or Colored Eye Shadow - Natural.
 Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow - I like cream eyeshadows, but pressed.
 Brush or Sponge - Brushes - preferably Real Techniques.

Nails
 Opi or China Glaze - Neither, I love Essie.
 Long or Short - Somewhere in the middle.
 Acrylic or Natural - Natural.
 Bright or Dark - Dark, especially in winter.
 Flower or No Flower- No flower.

Body
 Perfume or Body Splash - Perfume. My favourite is Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood.
 Lotion or Body Butter - Body Butter, Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter or the Body Shop range are the best I have tried.
 Body Wash or Soap - I find soap drying, so Body Wash.
 Lush or other - I have recently fallen back in love with Lush.

Fashion
 Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans - my Topshop Joni's are my go to.
 Long sleeves or short sleeve? - Either.
 Dress or Skirt? - Dresses.
 Scarves or Hat- Hats, they finish off an outfit.
 Studs or dangling earrings - Studs when I actually wear them.
 Necklace or bracelet- Necklace.
 Heels or flats - Flats.
 Cowboy boots or riding boots - Riding Boots.
 Jackets or hoodies - Jackets.
 Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21.


Hair
 Curly or Straight - Wavy with texture.
 Bun or Ponytail - Ponytail.
 Bobby pin or butterfly clips - Bobby pins.
 Hairspray or gel - Hairspray. My favourite is Elnett.
 Long or short - In an ideal world, long but it's a bitch to maintain.
 Dark or light - Dark.
 Side swept bangs or fully bangs - Side swept.
 Up or down - Up.

Random
 Rain or shine - Shine, it puts everyone in a good mood.
 Summer or winter - Summer.
 Fall or spring - Autumn. One of my favourite times of year.
 Chocolate or Vanilla - Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment