What's In My Shower?

Sunday, 8 December 2013

From Clockwise L to R: Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo & Conditioner; L'Oreal EverRiche Masque Spray and Intense Masque; Soap & Glory Pulp Friction; Soap & Glory Clean on Me; Philip Kingsley Elasticizer; Venus ProSkin Sensitive Razor.  






I thought I'd do a little update on what was in my shower basket at the moment! Of course, everyone has varied tastes of what they like to use in the shower, but I would definitely recommend all of those products!

Haircare

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo & Conditioner - First of all, this stuff smells amaze balls, but of course this also is a great formula. It won best shampoo and conditioner in the Company Beauty Awards this summer, and I have really enjoyed using it. They really lock in the moisture and I have really noticed a difference since I have started using them.

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer* - I picked this up earlier in the year as a free gift in Elle, which is great because goodness knows, this stuff is pricey. I've still not decided whether I think it's worth it, but it does a good job for sure. It's a pre-shampoo treatment so it can be a bit of pain if you are in a rush, but good for a mid week pamper session.

L'Oreal Ever Riche Masque Spray & Intense Masque - I already did a post on this earlier in the summer so I will link that here. The long and short of it is that these are both great haircare additions, particularly the spray, but definitely read the post if you are keen for more info.

Bodycare

Soap & Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel - I have documented my love of this shower gel on the blog before, once in a favourites post and once in a Current Loves post, so if you can't already tell that I love it, I'd be surprised. This stuff smells amazing and is really moisturising, which is even more important now that it's winter.

Soap & Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub - A long with a great shower gel, I like to exfoliate a few times a week, to get rid of any dry skin buildup from the winter temperatures. This scrub was also featured in the Current Loves post, so you can probably tell this is already a fully fledged love affair. I know there are lots of fancy scrubs coming out this time of year, but I always find Soap & Glory just bring it when it comes to body care.

Venus Proskin Sensitive Razor - It seems strange to me to review a razor, because if I'm honest I normally pick up what's on offer, but I have been loving Venus razors recently, and this one is great for sensitive skin, so it's win win.

2 comments:

  1. I have the L'Oreal spray and mask also. I love how they smell and the spray is amazing for lazy days.

    http://emmabebeauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Soap and Glory products! They smell really nice and make my skin feel very soft. Great blog post!

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete