Enrapture Totem Styler

Friday, 10 January 2014

Enrapture Encode Totem Styler - £59.99* 


Using Settings 1-1-1

I cannot tell you how long I have waited to get my hands on this baby. The Totem Styler was the only curling tong I wanted to own, ever, so when Christmas came along I made a special wish to Santa (Mum & Dad) and come Christmas day it was here. This is one of the most blogger hyped products out there, and to be honest, I still don't think it's worth the almost £60 price tag, but that doesn't retract from the fact that this curling wand is truly amazing.

Before this, I had only ever used my ghds to curl my hair, and while I still love them dearly, they may take a back seat for a while. What makes this product unique is the three separate barrels, that can all heat to different temperatures. These are rated at a heat of 1, 2 or 3 and can be used to create different looks. For example, the higher the heat, the tighter the curls, so number 3 on all three barrels would mean tight ringlet curls, and on number 1 would mean loose waves and so on.I am still in the process of properly testing this out to its full potential so I haven't got a preference of style with it just yet, but I will be doing some hair guides in the next couple of months, so stayed tuned.

If all this can't convince you to part with £60, then a few tips for you. These are cheaper on Amazon, this price varies and you have do your research and make sure your seller is reliable, but you could definitely pick up a bargain. Home Bargains also sold these recently for the absolute bargain price of £17.99, but having checked their website this doesn't seem to be on offer any more *sheds student tear*, however you might be lucky and still be able to find it in store, so keep your eyes peeled.

What are your favourite hair tools? Have you tried any of the Enrapture range?

Just a little side note, but this is actually my 100th post! Just want to take this opportunity to thank all the readers, new and old for supporting this little blog. I really enjoy writing it and will continue to do so. If you have any post ideas then please leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great and look forward to see which settings you recommend for which styles :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want this! Think i may need to get myself one! Love how your hair looks with it too- Gorgeous!

    Claire x|Claire does beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're definitely worth it! And thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete