Made Up: No Make Up Make Up

Wednesday, 15 January 2014







Products Used L to R: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Let's Get Naked; Eyeko Eyelash Curlers; Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara; Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze; Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown; Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer; Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender; No 7 Essentially Natural Foundation in Calico; Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
Sometimes there are days when I hit the snooze button one too many times and doing a full face of make up just isn't possible. On days like this, I find myself reaching for this look, because it's quick and easy and takes about ten minutes to apply. The only tool I use is my trusty Expert Face Brush from Real Techniques, so it really is a get up and go make up. Easy to recreate with any kind of products, but sometimes natural make up is just the way forward.

8 comments:

  1. U look adorable in the pics! I love natural looking makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute, I love the Real Techniques brushes.


    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so lovely! amazing skin :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look! wish i could pull this off

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete