Maybelline Colour Tattoos: My Collection

Monday, 27 January 2014

L to R: Pink Gold; Permanent Taupe; On and One Bronze; Metallic Pomegranate. - £4.99
The Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoos were a product that was becoming huge when I started my blog about a year ago. Naturally, as a high street make up junkie, I own my fair share of them, but realised I had never reviewed them or posted about them. I thought I would talk you through my collection and what I like to use particular shades for.

Pink Gold is a light pink, champagne colour that I use a lot as a base for eyeshadow. It has a slight sparkle to it, but nothing to over the top, so it is also nice to use on days where you don't have much time to do your make up, as it brightens the eyes nicely. Permanent Taupe is my least used shade of the bunch, it's also the only matte shade I own from the collection. It's a great base for a smokey eye, and can also be applied as a great alternative to eyeliner. On and On Bronze is my most used shade from the collection, as I think it is with most people. It is just such a great bronze colour that can fake a smokey eye all by itself. This is another one that is great for throwing on when the snooze button has pressed itself too many times... Finally, my favourite, Metallic Pomegranate. I used this shade pretty much every day for about a month after I bought it. It is so perfect for autumnal eye looks, and is a gorgeous colour.

The formula of these is well documented as being amazing in the blogger world. They are pigmented, the colour lasts all day and they are easily removable without tugging at your eyes. The two shades I would recommend the most are Metallic Pomegranate and On and On Bronze, they are definitely my most loved.

Do you have any of the Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoos? What shade is your fav?

17 comments:

  1. The colors look absolutely stunning. I have never really gotten into cream eyeshadows myself, but I might pick these up next time I am in the States and give 'em a go.

    xx Rae at lovefromberlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't own one! Love the looks of the Bronze... I'd love a more neutral, champagney colour, too.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been desperately looking for a review of these!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the exact same four I have, and I agree with you entirely. I probably like the Pomegranete colour most, I just think it's so pretty and something a little bit different xx

    The perks of being a
    hipster - Victoria’s Secrets Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they look so nice in your picture, I thought I didn't need anymore cream eyeshadows but seeing them makes me want to buy them all!!

    I am running a giveaway over on my blog, be sure to check it out and enter!!
    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beaut! Really good for a more interesting smokey eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're not a fan of the creamy formula, you might like a more cream to powder formula so look out for the Bourjois Creme Shadows too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I think that's the only shade they are really missing, but the bronze is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha you're welcome :) Will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you :) and yeah sure I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tagged you to do the All Bloggers Great and Small tag! :)

    Nikki | http://floralsundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw thanks, I'll give it a go soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's, On and On Bronze is my favourite :) x

    Rachael | www.overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've used up 3 of these! I love them! I only have the silver one in my collection currently,but I really want to get my hands on that bronze shade!

    Love the blog :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh what pretty colours :D
    I have one in Bad To The Bronze and it's so nice! Great to apply and comes off easily just like you said - Tempted to get a taupe one...!


    cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete