Rimmel Apocalips Across The Universe

Friday, 24 January 2014



Rimmel Apocalips in Across The Universe - £6.49





The Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers have been around for a while now, and I went and bought one waaaay back when they came out. Even though I loved them, my love seemed to stop with the one shade for some reason, until I saw Suzie from Hello October feature this b-e-a-utiful shade in her Festive Make Up tutorial. It was one of those "You have been a fool" moments and I went straight off to the local Boots, picked one up and almost straight away put it on when I got home. 

The colour is probably best described as a deep, almost pinky red. It gives a very classic feel to any look, I tend to pair it with black feline flicks on the eyes and a contoured cheek. I really love the Apocalips range and I think I'll definitely be picking up more shades from this range (Big Bang I'm checking you out).

18 comments:

  1. I love the Apocalips formula so much, it feels amazing on the lips and this vibrant shade look gorgeous on you :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Apocalips but I haven't used them in ages. I remember when they came out and I bought 4! I'm gonna have to dig them back out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really good with red lipstick on :)


    ~ Hannelore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Yeah I think I am going to end up owning every shade!

    Tiny Alis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely give them another go! You should check out their new colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this colour is stunning! i have the kind of orange-y/nude apocalips and i just love it! :)

    xxx

    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love apocalips, have 3 colors, this one really suits you, just wish it would stay on longer x

    http://velvetdivination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing vibrant red lipstick really love the colour. Think I will need to try this myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I have that one too! It's a beaut :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're pretty awesome :) this is definitely my favourite colour from the range :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you :) I find they last quite long if you blot them down first and then add another layer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should, they are such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This lipgloss is amazing, they last really long too on your lips.
    I trying to find the lighter pink color


    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah the kind of dusky rose colour? I love that one.

    ReplyDelete