Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer

Sunday, 12 January 2014

Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer - £4.99
I had never seen myself as a candidate for an eye primer in the past. I don't have oily lids, my make up doesn't seem to transfer to the upper part of my eyes, and my eye shadows seemed to stay on fine. However, when Rimmel released a budget one, I thought what could be the harm to trying one out?

This primer is a silicone based primer, and as I said before I can't comment on how it holds up to oily lids, but I can comment on how it has improved my eyeshadow. For a start, they last noticeably longer, which was something that hadn't really crossed my mind before, and they also give the colour more impact. I have especially been enjoying using this with my Rimmel Brixton Brown Palette. Eyeshadows blend really well on top of them and I find there is less fall down with the powder. Overall, this is a bargain and you can't really go wrong with a cheap primer if you have pretty basic normal eyelid needs.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I always begrudge spending a lot on eyeshadow primers as, like you, I don't have oily lids but for this price I might have to give this a go! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that drugstore brands are finally catching up with things! I didn't even know Rimmel had one but now I'll have to keep my eyes peeled since the brand is so cheap!


    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete