Skincare Routine - Part 2 Evening Skincare

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Part 2 - Evening Skincare


Products L to R: Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream; Balance Me Extra Care Radiance Face Oil; Garnier Moisture Match Start Afresh Light Softening Moisturiser; Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm; The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter; L'Oreal Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Solution.
For those of you who have already seen Part 1 of my Skincare Routine, you can probably see that there are a few more products than used in my morning skincare routine. Cleansing in the evening because a doubled up affair, starting off with the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution to get the bulk of my make up off, then I follow up with The Body Shop Cleansing Butter, which ensures that anything left on my face is gone. Next, I go ahead and apply my Simple Soothing Eye Balm again, and follow that with the Balance Me Extra Care Radiance Face Oil, since it's winter and I need the extra moisture. I then use the Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser, since it's a bit richer than my Origins Moisturiser, and finish off with a big helping of the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream for my lip balm. 

So that rounds up my current skincare routine, what are your favourite skincare products?




13 comments:

  1. I'm curious about that The Body Shop Cleansing Butter - I've seen it mentioned or pop up in a few blogs recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that body shop cleansing butter! And wishing I liked the loreal rather than bioderma! my purse would thank me for it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the L'Oreal Skin Perfection as well, I really want to try the Body Shop Cleansing butter, it sounds great for my sensitive skin x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely products! My favourite skin care product at the moment is my GlamGlow mask.
    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take really lovely pictures :) and I love Body Shop products!

    Bea x

    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and I share a love for the 8 Hour! Mine comes in a little glass pot and I adore it for lips and around my nose when I've got a cold and have been blowing my nose a lot, hehe.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I have seen that one! I think I will pick it up when the tube runs out, would be so much easier to carry around with me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah micellar solutions are great, Garnier have just brought one out too, so check that one if out if you're in the market. And thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried any Lush skincare apart from their face masks way back when I was a teen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, well I know Garnier have released one and that is being compared more to Bioderma than L'Oreal's one so you should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I think it's quite popular because it is the first affordable one of its kind :)

    ReplyDelete