What Did I Get This Christmas?

Sunday, 5 January 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



As you may have seen, the last few posts haven't exactly been what you would call festive. I'll hold my hands up and admit that I had scheduled posts in advance for while I was at home so that I could make the most of seeing my family and friends. So, here we have the first official post of 2014 and I thought I would give you a quick run down of what I was lucky enough to have got this year. Unfortunately, some people may take this post the wrong way so just a little disclaimer... I'm not bragging or showing off, I just thought it would be nice to share with you all. The above picture is one from my Instagram, so some of you may have seen it already, but I'll go into a little more detail anyway.

Clockwise from bottom left: Burt's Bees Essential Bert's Bees Kit; 'It' by Alexa Chung; The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Set; Yankee Candle in Black Cherry; Soap & Glory Clean Get Away; Nivea Hydrated Skin Set; Dunelm Christmas Candle; Soap & Glory Hand Dream Super Cream; Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter; Soap & Glory Glow Lotion; Benefit Cabana Glama Set; Enrapture Totem Styler; Fabric Heart; Rose Bath Confetti; The Great Gatsby DVD.









So there's a brief look into my Christmas! Posts on most items beauty related items are to follow but if you have any questions please just tweet me! I'd just like to say now that I am so grateful for all the presents and for all the readers that have supported this blog in the last year. Hopefully 2014 will bring big and exciting things for my little corner of the internet!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! You got some great presents. That nivea lip balm is amazing!! x

    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete