L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara

Monday, 24 February 2014

L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara - £8.99

L'Oreal released their latest mascara offering a couple of weeks ago, which an awesome marketing campaign that had people itching to get their hands on the new release. Was it going to stand up against L'Oreal Telescopic and the other great mascaras in the range?

This product has had really mixed reviews. Some like the flexi wand, others don't. Some feel like it gives their lashes all the volume of a manga cartoon, others not so much. In terms of blogosphere, I know Lily Pebbles can't stand it but Alice from I Covet Thee featured it in her last favourites.

I personally have got on quite well with this mascara. It lengthens and separates my lashes as well as adding volume, but although I've enjoyed using it, there are definitely others out there that I prefer. On the whole, this mascara is okay, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing. I think that it's such a shame because L'Oreal obviously put a lot of effort into marketing it. However I look forward to other products for that range, I'm think maybe some cool eyeliners or fake lashes?

Have you tried the Manga Mascara?

9 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried it, although it's been on my dressing table for months. I think the mixed reviews have put me off a bit, but I'll give it a go my expectations aren't very high anymore :o/ Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this but, like you've said, i've heard so many mixed reviews on it! It's good that it works for you, I am quite tempted to try it out! :) x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried Miss Manga, it's a shame that it has received so many negative reviews. I'm not ready to stray from my beloved L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic just yet x


    www.talkingaboutm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd give it a go, it's not awful, but just not what I expected from it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd give it a go, you might really like it. It worked for me but equally I wasn't blown away...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I'd stick with that winner if I were you haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try this! I've heard a lot of people not being fans of it but I'd like to give it a go! Just started following you :) Josie xxxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wanted to try this, because I absolutely loved the Loreal Lash Out Butterfly, but there are so many mixed reviews… maybe I'll wait till it goes on sale LOL

    http://gaborillaa.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought this yesterday because the packaging was so cute! Hopefully it'll do good for my lashes! ♥

    Kelly || Amourtera

    ReplyDelete