Made Up: Manga Inspired Look

Wednesday, 26 February 2014




Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude; L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara; L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster; Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in Unapologetic; Sleek Face Form Kit in Light (blush used only)
After Monday's post about the fairly underwhelming Miss Manga mascara, I was inspired to do something for a bit of fun for this Wednesday's Made Up post and go ahead and try my hand at creating a manga inspired look. This look was actually incredibly simple to do and took little ten minutes. I first lined the eyes to make a feline flick, before joining it to the bottom lash line and creating a flick at the inner corner. Next I lined the waterline with the nude pencil from Rimmel and curled my lashes. I added the Miss Manga mascara - what else could I use really? - and added false lashes (these are Eyelure Naturalites in Intense 145). The rest of the look involved adding a bit of blusher and a bright lip - for those who read my Revlon Colourburst post this is another addition to my collection and I highly recommend it!

6 comments:

  1. AMAZING! Ahh this is so rad. Loving your blog xx
    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you! Thought it would be a bit of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! This looks so clever, love the lippy too :-) x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooove this! xo


    moonrivergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most gorgeous big eyes!!

    www.womanouk.com

    ReplyDelete