Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Monday, 10 February 2014

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - £10.99





So when I picked up the Soap & Glory Mascara a couple of months ago, I thought that's it. I've found a mascara I like so I will stick to it. Fat chance. Enter Max Factor and their glorious offering to the high street mascara market. This was a blogger enabled purchase completely, thanks to Suzie from Hello October. She featured it in a monthly favourites and I think I literally bought it the same day. That girl is bad for my bank account...

The mascara wand is a big, fat plastic wand, which I tend to avoid mostly, but this one is really exceptional. As you can see, the mascara add length and curls the lashes beautifully. It's a great black and I find it lasts a long time, even with my weepy eyes. I really love this mascara and for the price it's great. I don't want to sit here and say it's my favourite mascara of all time, because knowing me I'm going to go and purchase a new one next month that will be my all time favourite, until the month after. Damn mascaras. I would truly recommend it if you are fan of the big lashes, because as you can see this one is fab.

What mascara are you using at the moment?

6 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing x


    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this mascara, bought it twice before, but i find it dries out pretty quickly (within a few months). that being said, this review has completely convinced me to replace my dried up one with a new one. it works so well on sparse lashes and can be built up like no other <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mascara it's one of my all time faves! It really does coat every lash and gives a beautiful finish! Your lashes look stunning xxxx
    www.teaseflutterpout.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I hadn't heard that it dries up quickly! I'll keep my eye on that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd defiinitely give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete