Of Great Pinterest

Sunday, 23 February 2014

Follow me on Pinterest
Pinterest is one of those sites that I go through phases of obsessing over and then completely forgetting about. At the moment, I'm in obsessed mode. I can spends hours pinning outfits, make up looks, hair styles, home decor and more onto my little boards, so it's a real great procrastination tool! I have also started pinning my blog posts so you can start to see them up there! If you want to follow me on Pinterest click the link above, and if you want me to follow you then leave your link below!

Do you use Pinterest? What's your favourite thing to look at on there?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes I can be on pinterest all the time and other times not at all! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it can be so addictive sometimes!

    ReplyDelete