HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINY ALIS

Saturday, 1 March 2014


I don't usually post on Saturdays but I thought I would make a little exception for today. One year ago today I started posting on my little corner of the internet, and although it was consistent and then inconsistent and then consistent again, it is something I have come to be very proud of. I can remember the first day when 2 people read the first post, and gradually the views have gone up and it's become a little bit more popular.

I really have never been one of those people who wanted to do this for the freebies, it was a little place where I could go and contribute my thoughts to people who liked to read them. I hope the next year brings even more readers to Tiny Alis, and with moving to America and other exciting things coming up, there is no clue where it's going to take us!

P.S There may be a little giveaway coming up soon so make sure you stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. Happy blogger birthday! Haha, your blog looks fab :) Enjoy reading your posts! xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  2. love!!
    c
    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday :) Love your blog :) congrats!

    Berrie-Blogs | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for the future and your blog can't wait x

    http://whatididonwednesday.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete